I am glad to announce the new EL4J release 1.6!
There are quite a large number of new features:
- DataExtent for controlling eager loading of Hibernate Entities
- JAX-WS upgrade
- First release of the Hibernate offliner
- Cleaned up env support (to share config between Maven and Spring, now each module can incrementally define its configuration in an XML file)
- Database scripts can now be versioned and only the "right" upgrade scripts are then applied
- ID fixer improvements (to get hibernate session semantics even outside of a Hibernate session, e.g. with remoting)
- Support for the Maven Sonar plugin
- Better handling of the PK with Hibernate (our convenience parent class for entity objects)
- Full JPA support in Hibernate (e.g. @PrePersist can be enabled).
- Upgrades for many libraries C3P0 instead of DBCP, Spring, Maven, …
- Bugfixes and clean-ups